Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's been almost a year!

Wow - welcome back to my blog. I seriously can not believe it's been almost a year since I've updated this. I'm so bad. While I always love reading and keeping up with everyone elses, I just can't seem to do the same with mine. Let's see if I can at least post once a week-ish. That's my new goal. Or maybe once a month. We shall see.

Let's see....I am 31 weeks pregnant with our baby girl, Mollie Abigail. Luke is so very excited about the fact that mama has a baby in her belly. He loves to show everyone my belly and tell them that "Ollie" is in there. Let's see how excited he is once Mollie is in his house and taking mama's attention away from him. I hope he's a big boy and shares my attention like he shares his tater tots with Daddy. ;)

Here's Miss Mollie at 25 weeks along.



No comments: